American Animal Hospital Association
Animal Medical Care has been AAHA-accredited yet again in 2019
We are proud to share that we have been AAHA-accredited once again! AMC has been an AAHA-accredited practice since 2008. Our priority is to maintain the highest level of quality care possible.
Animal Medical Care, the only hospital accredited by AAHA (American Animal Hospital Association) in the Gainesville/Hall County area, has been certified since 2008. AAHA is the flagship organization that sets best standards and practices for veterinary hospitals. As an accredited hospital, Animal Medical Care is held to the highest standards in all areas of veterinary medicine and services. Our clinic meets the AAHA standards for management, procedures, cleanliness, and operational excellence. We are proud of AMC’s staff, who always go the extra mile to provide the very best.
AMC’s AAHA accreditation provides us with the best tools possible to care for your pet. AAHA hospitals undergo rigorous inspections every two years, including an examination of business management practices, medical procedures, and protocols. The inspection helps us know both what we are doing well and how we can improve in the future.
AAHA Mission Statement
The purpose of the American Animal Hospital Association is to:
- Enhance the abilities of veterinarians to provide quality medical care to companion animals
- Enable veterinarians to successfully conduct their practices and maintain their facilities with high standards of excellence
- Meet the public’s needs as they relate to the delivery of small animal veterinary medicine
Veterinary practices choose to become AAHA-accredited for a myriad of reasons, including the desire to:
- Have challenging benchmarks to reach
- Ensure that practices are up to date on changes in veterinary medicine
- Improve practice operations and check skills
- Enhance credibility with peers and clients
- Inspire pride among staff members
- Encourage leadership development
- Have their achievements recognized